Tuesday, October 18, 2011

We Bleed Blue!

A few weeks ago we were able to head down to Cougar Stadium with some friends for a BYU Football game. It was really fun (and really cold)! We dressed warm and cheered our Cougars on to victory. Thanks to Jami for the pictures because I didn't bring a camera or a phone.


 Jami had never been to a BYU Football game before, so we walked along the sidelines before the game started and David showed us all his "cool" face.

Last weekend we tried a new restaurant up the canyon. It was a fun drive and the food was great! We will have to go again because we didn't take any pictures.

Happy birthday to David who is officially old today! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Wuh-oh...David's officially "old?" I can't remember if I'm older than him or not...

    Looks like a fun time cheering on the Cougars! I'll be doing this myself (with my dad) in November; I hope I don't freeze to death!

    ReplyDelete