Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Birthday!

I can't believe it has been 2 weeks since my birthday (time flies)! So, I thought I should post some of the pictures we took. David brought me a balloon and some chocolate to work and made me brownies.
The next day I brought him some birthday donuts and made him a sticker to wear so that everyone would know it was his special day. When I was little my mom had a pin that we got to wear to school on our birthdays. I remember feeling so special. (Except in first grade when there was a little boy who had the same birthday as me and everyone said that we had to get married, but that's another story.)
 Because our birthdays were on a Monday and Tuesday we went out to a fun new restaurant the weekend before.
We also decided to try out a cooking class. We are going on Wednesday and are getting excited to learn the secrets of a perfect Thanksgiving dinner. 
October has been a pretty busy month, but I am sad to see it go. There are some beautiful maple trees by our house that are bright red and soon the leaves will all be gone. 

Fun or Stupid (this is where I tell you a random idea David or I had and you let me know if it sounds fun or stupid): 2 week long road trip to Florida next July. 

2 comments:

  1. I haven't check up on your blog in awhile! Bad friend. tsk tsk to me. So I missed the part were your birthdays were a day apart. Cool. Birthday extravaganza. Sounds like fun. I like the pin idea.
    Fun/stupid- i think a trip to florida sounds fun, i think 2 weeks is a really really long time! but if you are driving allthe way

    ReplyDelete