Monday, October 10, 2011

Hello

I have been married for 8 months tomorrow (where did the time go?) and the name change process continues. I have decided to change from a blog based on how much I love food to a blog based on more important and probably less interesting matters. Oh well!

 
I still think that food is probably the most interesting thing in my life so I am sure that it will come up here and there, but I am trying to broaden my horizons. In an attempt to stay informed on the upcoming election I came across this article. And this video. Interesting.

For more information see here.

2 comments:

  1. "Kristine loves David" (a little mouth vomit.....) I love it! And i love that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - Just saw your link on facebook. Like the blog! I had to laugh about your links because I have been fired up all night about that. Anyway, I hope you're doing well and enjoying the married life. Sounds like you are :)

    ReplyDelete