Friday, April 6, 2012

He Got In!

I can't believe I am posting this picture on my blog, but around here we are all excited about the news we received. David will be starting the Occupational Therapy Program in August. It is a 3 year Master's Degree Program. It seems like everything has come together so well. (Although I am still frustrated with the residency office.)

I have not been good about taking pictures lately, but I found a picture that I thought was applicable. He had just caught a Spanish Mackerel and was smiling ear to ear!


p.s. the fish doesn't look that big, but it was yummy!

3 comments:

  1. Great news! Congrats! Are you going to stay in Ogden area or move towards SLC?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is awesome news! Hope your job is going well too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebe - we are moving to South Weber. I work in Ogden, so we compromised. And we found a great apartment that I am excited about.

    ReplyDelete